Cam solutions optimized for your needs
One of the biggest impacts you can have on assembly performance is to simplify parts, especially if they are re-used often. For example, if your model includes a lot of hardware, you likely don’t need details – like helical threads, markings on the head, or small fillets of a bolt – to show up in the bill of materials (BOM) or the drawing.
Designed with Solid Edge users in mind, Solid Edge CAM features a rich set of tools to help you finish the job right the first time. Avoid the need for (and the staggering cost of) multiple CAM systems in the machine shop with Solid Edge CAM Pro. This scalable solution from Siemens offers a wide range of in-depth NC programming capabilities, providing flexibility, and maximizing the value of your investment.
Easy to deploy and easy to learn
Solid Edge CAM Pro helps manufacturers define and execute a wide range of manufacturing processes, including milling, turning, and feature-based machining, with comprehensive machining simulation.
CAM Pro ensures accurate and efficient manufacturing processes working directly with Solid Edge parts and assemblies. Sending files from Solid Edge to CAM Pro is as easy as one click, and the data retains associativity so that late-stage design changes can be easily incorporated into the manufacturing plan.
Check out some of the additional benefits of Solid Edge CAM Pro:
- Scalable solutions offer wide-ranging capabilities, including turning, milling, and feature-based machining
- Maximize shop floor efficiency with a single unified CAM system
- Postprocessing, including a searchable, online database of postprocessors ready for you to download and use
- Low cost of ownership, and easy to deploy, learn, and use
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional (64-bit only) version 1809 or later
- 16 GB RAM
- 65K colors
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 8.5 GB of disk space required for installation